General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,872
  • Views: Views 153,113
Yes, Realme is what everyone recommended me.
You can go for realme. But if you are getting one from Oppo in similar price range, go for it. As they are generally tuned better.

I updated my profile avatar today. It contains both OT & DD logo. 😀
It looks awesome bro. But for something realted to forum's official account on social media sites or article bot. It just looks odd on you.

This is from a History Channel show I saw. Do you guys think printing press is the most important invention? I am comparing this with likes of electricity, internet and even semi conductor. Like without books information wouldn't spread. Nothing could be created. It's an invention that started it all.

This is from a History Channel show I saw. Do you guys think printing press is the most important invention? I am comparing this with likes of electricity, internet and even semi conductor. Like without books information wouldn't spread. Nothing could be created. It's an invention that started it all.
Yes it is an important invention but can't be compared with electricity, semiconductors, etc. Because text existed before printing press also. Knowledge was stored and shared by manual writing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock