Discussion Gaana App & Website - News & Updates

Same...but u can disable smart downloads...even i got irritated when i got to knew about this feature..
I just noticed it.
I hate smart downloads. It's a useless feature for me. I don't download any song. Ganna had downloaded some songs without my consent. I had to delete all of them.

I just noticed it.
I hate smart downloads. It's a useless feature for me. I don't download any song. Ganna had downloaded some songs without my consent. I had to delete all of them.
I hate it too. Downloading anything is just waste of storage when you're connected to internet all the time.

I have MasterCard still showing this error:(
dXee6iA.jpg

But they clearly mentioned use credit or debit card.
It does say "Please use MasterCard or Visa credit card."

Here's a tip. Buy a ₹1 coupon from Paytm. Use ICICI pockets card with atleast ₹2 balance. You get 3 months trial.

It does say "Please use MasterCard or Visa credit card."

Here's a tip. Buy a ₹1 coupon from Paytm. Use ICICI pockets card with atleast ₹2 balance. You get 3 months trial.
I have already 3 months subscription from Flipkart super coins.

I have already 3 months subscription from Flipkart super coins.
That might have different terms and conditions. You can also get free trial of 3 months if you use a new account and have ₹99 in play store balance.

Your MasterCard doesn't support auto-renewal... Some of the Visa Debit Cards support auto-renewal... or else u will have to use a Credit Card
Auto renewal is supported by debit cards of ICICI and kotak banks. Earlier even HDFC debit cards used to support now I guess they don't. And yes all credit cards support it by default.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock