fraud And cheating By Panasonic Plasma

It is actually the fault of Thread starter who was not fully aware and did not research properly on the TV features.This is what Panasonic clearly says in their Website,for the model purchased.

jtq5n5.jpg

This TV does not feature Viera Connect and thus will not support Viera Connect Apps.
And this is for a WiFi enable TV:
4s0k81.jpg

This TV features Viera Connect and thus will support and Viera connect Apps.

This may sound harsh but Panasonic is not at fault but infact the fault is that the thread-starter did not research properly.

@arsh25
Read Post number 36, Why Added Viera Name With this Model ? And Wifi ready ? think a cpu That Without processor And Show processor Ready Dual2core Ready ........

All Panasonic TV's are called Viera,also it is the buyers duty to get all info before buying a product.Everyone knows the difference between a HD ready and Full HD Tv so if you see Wifi Ready and not Wifi compatible then you should enquire?right?I am sureTS must ave compared models still he failed to notice this difference?I am not against the TS or supporting Panasonic i am just saying this is very common practice of saying " xyz Ready" and "xyz compatible" and an aware person should further enquire when he sees "xyz ready".

Arsh25 said:
All Panasonic TV's are called Viera,also it is the buyers duty to get all info before buying a product.Everyone knows the difference between a HD ready and Full HD Tv so if you see Wifi Ready and not Wifi compatible then you should enquire?right?I am sureTS must ave compared models still he failed to notice this difference?I am not against the TS or supporting Panasonic i am just saying this is very common practice of saying " xyz Ready" and "xyz compatible" and an aware person should further enquire when he sees "xyz ready".

you are totally right and thats what i am trying to say in my last several posts

Today Call me Panasonic " sorry for the inconvenience Sir !! We Are Consult Your issue With our Seniors And Soon Solving This" :c

Hope Soon Something Positive News From Panasonic......:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock