fraud And cheating By Panasonic Plasma

Vikram said:
Request To all Viera Series Customers Please Post Here ........Finaly Panasonic Update Software in x series,

As per my understanding the last software update was of sept. 28 2011 and it only fixes some media player issues. please see below link and 42x30d is listed there and see the software release date and its use

http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/tv/download/fw/down_aamo1.html

Vikram said:
Wait Dear :) ! u know For applications Needed Software Not Any Hardware requirement :huh And Panasonic Release New Software Thus Support All Internet Application in Viera Series and benefits To all Viera 42x30D Customers including U :lol.

Now u are using Facebook and Shoutcast But after the Solving this issue Sure u Access Dreamdth.com On Your 42x30D tv. :eek:hya

its my sincere request to u to post some official proof for this it will be really helpful for me and others
and as per my understanding to run specific software's proper hardware support is required and 42x30 is not capable of supporting smart viera support by any means

my Software version 2014-10000, After Net connect First Tv Reboot and Check new Software Version.....after this Show u are already use latest version of software.

vkshirsagar said:
Vikram said:
Wait Dear :) ! u know For applications Needed Software Not Any Hardware requirement :huh And Panasonic Release New Software Thus Support All Internet Application in Viera Series and benefits To all Viera 42x30D Customers including U :lol.

Now u are using Facebook and Shoutcast But after the Solving this issue Sure u Access Dreamdth.com On Your 42x30D tv. :eek:hya

its my sincere request to u to post some official proof for this it will be really helpful for me and others

It is My thinking.....No any official Annouce,If File Case in Consumer Cort May be panasonic Local service center software upgrade in this Tv and Change Catalog With Series like For X series,V series,St series,

Enjoy And Wait....

omparkash sharma said:
my Software version 2014-10000, After Net connect First Tv Reboot and Check new Software Version.....after this Show u are already use latest version of software.

please follow the steps mentioned in the below link

http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/tv/download/fw/down_aamo1.html

and be sure that 42x30 is not capable of smart viera services you have to satisfy with facebook and shoutcast

Vikram said:
vkshirsagar said:
Vikram said:

It is My thinking.....No any official Annouce,If File Case in Consumer Cort May be panasonic Local service center software upgrade in this Tv and Change Catalog With Series like For X series,V series,St series,

Enjoy And Wait....

there is no need of local support center to upgrade the software u can upgrade to the latest update by downloading from official support page and following steps mentioned there

vkshirsagar said:
Vikram said:
vkshirsagar said:
Vikram said:

Enjoy And Wait....

there is no need of local support center to upgrade the software u can upgrade to the latest update by downloading from official support page and following steps mentioned there

Can we use Other Applications in Software Version 2.15 Plasma Tv....

Vikram said:
vkshirsagar said:
Vikram said:
vkshirsagar said:
Vikram said:

Enjoy And Wait....

2.15 In your Plasma.....support Other app;ication expect Facebook,shoutcast ?

its 2.015 not 2.15 and it dosent support other applications its a minor update

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock