fraud And cheating By Panasonic Plasma

Reaction score
zdkFD.jpg

I am Buy to plan A Pc But Viewing Advertising in many source that Show Panasonic Viera able To Browsing 20/25 Website like facebook,bigfix,skypee,youtube etc Also Wifi Ready :eek:hya ,

CHREc.jpg

l9TKL.jpg

rV2Cp.jpg

M only use to Browsing So i think it is Best For me And Buy 42 inch Plasma :huh Panasonic Viera TH-P42x30D From Jaipur.
After the installation I try to connect net by Wifi But it show no Wifi Available here Coz Tv only support Wifi No capable ...:angry I Contact With Dealer , He reply use WNDA3100v2 Netgear Adptor Approx Rs.4000 For using Net in this tv:skd.it is first Fraud Or Misguide By Panasonic that Tv is not Ready And support Wifi Coz if a device Support Wifi We can use any wlan adptor not Specific Device like netgear And Looting Customers, in market wlan adptor starting @ Rs.800 (D-link), But i Pay 4000 For netgear Adptor For Panasonic Fraud Tv,
After The Connect Internet With netgear second Fraud Waiting....
first of all Tv Reboot And check software Version and show " you are already use Latest Version" Now i View Viera Tool .....only Facebook and Shoutcast Radio Available here No more, it is second Fraud Coz they display 18/20 websites in catalog But only two Application Access in this.

After the try Whole setup i call customer Care And they Say " Your viera p42x30 Support only two application facebook and shoutcast use laptop for others application"
7z3N5.jpg

RWmiB.jpg

Very bad for me :'(..........expenses Rs.36000+ Rs.4000 netgear For this Dirty Tv :angry .

Really Very Great Cheating Policy By Panasonic thats Applicable For All peoples So Jago grahak jago....:c :no

Friends ! please Suggestion me how can solve this issue...can i file Complaint on consumer court

Bad decision. Still, since you have already got it, nno use crying over it.
Contact your nearest Panasonic service centre, if they dont respond properly, carry in your tv and ask them to correct the errors...seems that is the only option !

In Picture Quality And Life Plasma is better then Led and Lcd, And Facebook and soutcast run in Below Rs.50,000 Price Models, All application access In more then 60,000 Price tv like ut or s series,
Wait 1/2 Days if dealer and Panasonic Don't Response ....file a case in nearst Consumer Courte.

@Vikram : it is like investing in a future proof technology... when u were investing so much, you should have gone for 3D LED, bcoz now in all satellites 3D HD channels are coming slowly. Secondly life of a LED (Light emiting diode) technology is more than plasma (gas). LED tv lasts more than plasma. Plasma is a gaseous matter, once dead u cant replace it, LED is a diode can be replaced and parts are available in market and with customer care of any brand, sorry to say but plasma technology is outdated.

I suggest file a consumer case and try to return the plasma tv... dont go for this, in the long run it will give you problems and panasonic vierra was unstable in Indian market. Dont come into the words of sizzling advertisements in TV of vierra....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock