fraud And cheating By Panasonic Plasma

@vkshirsagar
Yes Brother you are Right, Plasma is Better Then Led or Lcd also We can Viewing Clearly by Any Angel And Most Important feature is Life ....Plasma Run upto 1 lac hours But Lcd and Led Life Half then Plasma Approx 50000 Hours,

omparkash sharma said:
@vkshirsagar
Yes Brother you are Right, Plasma is Better Then Led or Lcd also We can Viewing Clearly by Any Angel And Most Important feature is Life ....Plasma Run upto 1 lac hours But Lcd and Led Life Half then Plasma Approx 50000 Hours,

The fault lies with the dealer who has given you wrong information but as it is verbal you cant do anything about it. As i have studied the specifications ( from panasonic website ) so before buying the TV i was aware that it only supports facebook and shoutcast

so please enjoy your plasma tv. you bought a very good tv at reasonable price

mystic said:
:angry: Very bad mischief by PANASONIC :angry:
Panasonic mislead the customer by giving wrong advertisement.
This TV is NOT WiFi ready & supports only 2 websites, which is very frustating.
Panasonic must provide firmware upgrade to support more (atleast 20 sites as claimed)

Thanks Mystic Brother For Understanding the issue and Reach On main Point,Panasonic...... looting money and fooling people.
Panasonic say Wifi Ready

LnuP2.jpg

But Ready To use After The Rs.4000 (netgear) expenses,Also We Can't Say it is support Wifi Coz In Wifi Supported Device We can use any Adapters Like D-link N150 Usb adapter Not Any Specific Devices Like Netgear 3100 V2,

In a tipical Indian Market, an average user doesnt check website before buying a consumer electronics goods.
What they do is, go to the dealer. They check the features reading from company issues pamplets/leaflets, and then go for the purchase.
So, what happened here is clear case of misleading advertisement !

vkshirsagar said:
omparkash sharma said:
@vkshirsagar

The fault lies with the dealer who has given you wrong information but as it is verbal you cant do anything about it. As i have studied the specifications ( from panasonic website ) so before buying the TV i was aware that it only supports facebook and shoutcast

l9TKL.jpg

Viera Catalog Launch By Panasonic Not By Dealers........Panasonic Catalog Show Many Webpage Access in Viera Models , I am Satisfied With this if panasonic Add these line in catalog "it is some selected model or series only"

iS THAT ME said:
In a tipical Indian Market, an average user doesnt check website before buying a consumer electronics goods.
What they do is, go to the dealer. They check the features reading from company issues pamplets/leaflets, and then go for the purchase.
So, what happened here is clear case of misleading advertisement !

Vikram said:
Viera Catalog Launch By Panasonic Not By Dealers........Panasonic Catalog Show Many Webpage Access in Viera Models , I am Satisfied With this if panasonic Add these line in catalog "it is some selected model or series only"

exactly, i see youtube logo, means i want youtube in it !

Vikram said:
vkshirsagar said:
omparkash sharma said:
@vkshirsagar

l9TKL.jpg

you are right any one can get confused by seeing this catalog

Vikram said:
vkshirsagar said:
omparkash sharma said:
@vkshirsagar

l9TKL.jpg

As per my understanding may be i am wrong but this catalog is related to smart viera service offered by panasonic globally and not about any model
refer : http://panasonic.net/avc/viera/index.html

and its the dealers or users responsibility to check whether a particular model supports this service or not

but i agree that user may get confused by this catalog

Wait Dear :) ! u know For applications Needed Software Not Any Hardware requirement :huh And Panasonic Release New Software Thus Support All Internet Application in Viera Series and benefits To all Viera 42x30D Customers including U :lol.

Now u are using Facebook and Shoutcast But after the Solving this issue Sure u Access Dreamdth.com On Your 42x30D tv. :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock