Forum software upgraded!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 77
  • Views Views: Views 3,230
For the time being, I will continue to use Xenbase theme with Dark mode. This resembles closer to the previous forum theme.
New default theme has way too many accessibility issues in the Dark mode.

hatchlings GIF by Angry Birds

We can get a good overview of latest activities at a glance in this layout.
Screenshot-20240709-150512-Samsung-Internet.jpg

But in this layout there is lot of wastage of space by big fonts and need extra clicks to see more posts.
Screenshot-20240709-150428-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Please be bear with us and give option to users to choose between layout/ web themes according to their need.

We can get a good overview of latest activities at a glance in this layout.

But in this layout there is lot of wastage of space by big fonts and need extra clicks to see more posts.
I am not denying and fully agreeing with you that 'Recent activity' layout is way superior compared to our current 'Recent posts' layout on this forum. If I were a member, I would also have asked for the same thing as you.(y)

Like I said on the first few posts of this thread, I have clarified this 'Recent posts' solution used here is temporary.

Please check this quote:
The Recent posts widget on the homepage is a temporary solution, for now, until our previously used Recent activity widgets are back.

If you are wondering why DDF still has it but OTF hasn't, here's the answer:​

DreamDTH currently runs on an older version of the forum software compared to OnlyTech and hence the elements shown by you on the above post are still present on it.

Because of some compatibility issues with the new version software, some elements are disabled in this forum for the time being, until we upgrade those to work with the new version.

This is worser than the time when Google Hangouts was discontinued.

Last edited:
Late for the party but wow! These new features and designs are very good and work without any errors.:win:

I seriously needed these especially the passkey feature. Thank you to all who were working continuously behind this upgrade. :clap2:

The only change members including me want is to get back the "Recent Activity" widget which @Bapun bro already told that the change will get implemented soon.:ok2:

Back
Top Bottom