Forum software upgraded!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 77
  • Views Views: Views 3,230
Earlier latest thread was available next to recent post, how to find it now?

Although we see more threads by clicking show more on the home page, default 10 threads like earlier are helpful.

Earlier latest thread was available next to recent post, how to find it now?

Although we see more threads by clicking show more on the home page, default 10 threads like earlier are helpful.
Yes, this is a drawback of the temporary widget solution that we currently have. I am working on bringing back the previously used widget soon.

can we rename the 'Like' button to 'Reaction'?
No. While the system is known as the 'reactions system', the button to giveaway a reaction is called as Like.

can we have some more emoji options to choose from (if not limited intentionally)?
All the emojis are available already.

hey kudos to you all, this is looking really awesome.
one input when we go inside the forum - the highlighted section in that sub-forum is not clear in current mode. We can't read what's written in that. Just look into that as well.

In recent posts, the profile of those who created the thread is showing, unlike earlier profile of those who posted the latest post.

Although the new upgrade looks cool & kudos to the team.

Everything looks good in Mobile but when It comes to Computer browsing it catches more attention, which gives some pain in eyes I guess it is due to my monitor brightness / contrast issue.

Dark theme should be introduce, If possible.

Congrats to Team, It is refreshing update.

Everything looks good in Mobile but when It comes to Computer browsing it catches more attention, which gives some pain in eyes I guess it is due to my monitor brightness / contrast issue.

Dark theme should be introduce, If possible.
Its a big issue on Macbooks and the OLED laptops..

Back
Top Bottom