Forum software upgraded!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 77
  • Views Views: Views 3,230
login with user name is still an issue, when i tried to write in some of post in this forum, It wouldn't let to login me with my username. For some random post, i have to go to post after opening any post in this forum, again login pop-ups to show my login user and password to login. This is type of bug still hasn't fixed.

login with user name is still an issue, when i tried to write in some of post in this forum, It wouldn't let to login me with my username. For some random post, i have to go to post after opening any post in this forum, again login pop-ups to show my login user and password to login. This is type of bug still hasn't fixed.
I don't understand why you logout in the first place on your every visit. I mean, devices aren't shared these days considering everyone has smartphones.

Maybe if you do not logout, you won't face any login issues for a longer period.

By the way, there's no login problem on this forum. It's your browser/OS acting wiredly.

I'm sorry if this is a silly question but how do we post images now? When I click on image icon I get an option to paste a link. Pasting Imgur or ibb doesn't work

I'm sorry if this is a silly question but how do we post images now? When I click on image icon I get an option to paste a link. Pasting Imgur or ibb doesn't work
Paste Direct link, which ends with .png and .jpeg.

Alternate is Copy the forum BB Code and paste it on forum editor and post, image will appear

I have now literally started hating the search bar since the software has been upgraded on both DDF & OTF

Earlier, my search history was saved automatically so I just needed to type one or two words to find a thread but after the upgrade, search history feature is gone, so firstly I have to type the full title of the forum which itself is very irritating, and what's more irritating is that I don't even get the desired results after typing everything, I skip a word or two but still the results are not even close to what I am trying to search

So I kindly request the mods to either bring back the old search bar features or customize the list as per the frequent searches or as per the recent history of searches

OT1.png

OT2.png

I don't understand why you logout in the first place on your every visit. I mean, devices aren't shared these days considering everyone has smartphones.

Maybe if you do not logout, you won't face any login issues for a longer period.

By the way, there's no login problem on this forum. It's your browser/OS acting wiredly.
In the dreamdth community activity posts, my login in some posts dont not automictically allow me to login, i'm using Windows 11 updated with Intel 13th Core i9 2TB Dell. I think moderate of some post is not allowed people's to login in.

A new bug fix update was applied on our forum today.

It fixes multiple bugs. Noticeably, it should make the alerts counter more consistent than before.
Can you check the issue why jio fiber users cannot post images?? When I click image icon it shows only one option to attach a link

Back
Top Bottom