Forum software upgraded!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 77
  • Views Views: Views 3,230
All the emojis are available already.
means, these 5 reactions are a standard set which cannot be expanded?
(not able to see any + option to expand and give other reactions)
I am looking for a reaction of disinterested/bored (like 😑 or 🥱 )to use in posts which one feels like giving no info or value or out of place or bordering spamming/flooding.
(not sure if it is not in line with forum rules).

Dark theme should be introduce, If possible.
Dark theme was deprecated and dark mode was introduced. Now since it's the same theme with two color mode variations hence it is easier to maintain and uses lesser code than before.

More details on the new dark mode will be shared on it's dedicated feature showcase thread.

Dark theme was deprecated and dark mode was introduced. Now since it's the same theme with two color mode variations hence it is easier to maintain and uses lesser code than before.

More details on the new dark mode will be shared on it's dedicated feature showcase thread.
Waiting for more good updates on this. It is really looking awesome in Mobile Browsing Bapun Bhai...

Previous forum UI was so good 🥲. No need to change that. I use to visit this forum just because of that previous lovely UI. Now by this layout I'm getting the feeling that I'm using another forum and i really not liked that. Nevertheless for me it will take time to get used to. 😌

When click on show more for 3 times means last 20 threads, then there is no proper alignment bhai. Recent posts go down and old posts getting stuck.

Reference
uuMET9G.jpeg
ZdmOynZ.jpeg

Previous forum UI was so good 🥲. No need to change that. I use to visit this forum just because of that previous lovely UI. Now by this layout I'm getting the feeling that I'm using another forum and i really not liked that. Nevertheless for me it will take time to get used to. 😌
Like I have mentinoed multiple times on this thread, the old elements will be back. So you need not to be worried and give us sometime. Thanks for your support! :)

The first post of this thread has been updated with some new feature showcases and a note about the missing elements so members won't have to go through all the posts or ask about it again.

show more is only working for on click ideally it should expand further but its not working

show more only working for 10 threads only

No New Threads are showing up after clicking 'Show More'. Threads as old as 5 years are showing up. Please fix!

Back
Top Bottom