Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,551
  • Views Views: Views 419,706
Yesterday I saw gola wala (Indian ice cream man) after last October. It's not easy to find where I live. And I was having cold. Guess what I did? Like a true bookhar (glutton). I had a gola while coughing. Meanwhile everyone including gola wala who didn't want me to have the gola was laughing and enjoying the show.

Yesterday I saw gola wala (Indian ice cream man) after last October. It's not easy to find where I live. And I was having cold. Guess what I did? Like a true bookhar (glutton). I had a gola while coughing. Meanwhile everyone including gola wala who didn't want me to have the gola was laughing and enjoying the show.
Bro u did the right thing if u had cold just eat ice cream it will treat u
I m saying as try n tasted formula to remove cold

So what to do when you run out of fruits😱😱 Nannari Sarbath comes to the rescue.. 😆😆😆

kun13u9.jpg

What is Nannari? Can't seem to understand even after a google search.

It's an aromatic ayurvedic root. A thick syrup is extracted from the root which is sold in stores. You need to mix it with lemon juice and water to drink. It's an very healthy substitute for bottled sodas. It is very refreshing drink which has lot of medicinal benefits like improving the immune system, improving hemoglobin etc.

Back
Top Bottom