Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,552
  • Views Views: Views 419,722
@sumitroy Bro it is absolutely Chhole not Chicken.
It's jointly prepared by Me with My Mother.
So, what's in that bowl?
The Problem is with the Old Camera Lense I guess. By wiping it with Cottons it's improves a bit You can see many stains in the SnapShots of Pine Apple Post.

But these posts are most similar including chhole post. Cropping style, utensil etc.
Rocking Custard with Small Cup Ice-cream with Honey
Let's Try Some Different 👍
"Polao with Butter Fried Chicken"

And if we forget that three posts, then your camera is absolutely fine and it doesn't feels like 10 year old camera.
Just Prepared Myself for Lunch Today👍
A Beautiful Fish Curry very Popular in Bangla / Kolkata
The Preparation Made by the Fish used to call in Bangla is " Pabda" and available in all Fresh Fish Markets at Rs.450/- per Kg. So here is "Pabda Jhaal" with Green Chilli & Lemon ..... (Bengali Mates & Bros will identify easily)......👇
gjSlWFA.jpg
Steam Mixed Vegetables
To Start the Day with.........

Tried a Different Item For Lunch
Its "Teekha Daal Makhni with Pieces of Fish Inside"
Prepared Rajashthani Daal in Bengali Style 👇

Last edited:
Bro as much as i like your posts which are very unique and different from the rest that chole pic is raising doubts in our minds. The plating and presentation looks like some 5 star restaurant. It seems like you have used an entire tomato which has been skinned. The chole looks like meat curry. Moreover you didn't post chapathis/bhaturas. It looks like there's also some beans or some other dish next to the curry as well.
Thanks @shreyaskini Bro for you valuable Suggessions.
But I will try to make Your doubt clear:-
1.The Light on the Table is Dim when the Snap was taken so it is looking shabby.
2. The Tomato in the Bowl is irrelevant to the Picture.
3. The Green Vegetable is not Beans but Fried Spinach which taste really good with Rice.
4. The Chhole is not looking properly as it was Boiled too much before the Preparation.
5. It's not a 5 Star Hotel it's My House.
6. The Bhaturas was not prepared or rather Fried because it will be too early to prepare for Lunch.
7. I again admit the Problem is with the Camera from where the Snaps taken & then Cropped the unnecessary portion of My Dining Hall which is visible that time in the Frame.

Hope I have tried to clear the doubts and also believe Me that it's not Fake at all.

Thanks @shreyaskini Bro for you valuable Suggessions.
But I will try to make Your doubt clear:-
1.The Light on the Table is Dim when the Snap was taken so it is looking shabby.
2. The Tomato in the Bowl is irrelevant to the Picture.
3. The Green Vegetable is not Beans but Fried Spinach which taste really good with Rice.
4. The Chhole is not looking properly as it was Boiled too much before the Preparation.
5. It's not a 5 Star Hotel it's My House.
6. The Bhaturas was not prepared or rather Fried because it will be too early to prepare for Lunch.
7. I again admit the Problem is with the Camera from where the Snaps taken & then Cropped the unnecessary portion of My Dining Hall which is visible that time in the Frame.

Hope I have tried to clear the doubts and also believe Me that it's not Fake at all.
Sorry if you're hurt but honestly the pic is not clear at all so obviously we will never know if it's meat or not. I'll believe you. Whats the leaf next to the tomato? It is definitely relevant since you've taken time to skin it for the presentation.

Sorry if you're hurt but honestly the pic is not clear at all so obviously we will never know if it's meat or not. I'll believe you. Whats the leaf next to the tomato? It is definitely relevant since you've taken time to skin it for the presentation.
Thanks @shreyaskini Bro.
The Tomato with the Leaf left on the Table for other Salad Preparation for Evening that's why I said it's not relevant for this Preparation I mentioned. Again I admit it's problem with the Camera and with the Cropping but not in my Mind to Cheat You all Food Lover Guys in this thread.

Salim bhai doesn't seem to like you much. That leg piece is very small.
He given me two leg piece. Haha. I opened the parcel , and immediately snap . Then I saw inside found another one yaar. I have evidence. Otherwise u don't believe me......it good i not throwed out:lol:
6SRyIZO.jpg

He given me two leg piece. Haha. I opened the parcel , and immediately snap . Then I saw inside found another one yaar. I have evidence. Otherwise u don't believe me......it good i not throwed out
Don't believe you. Would have believed you if you recorded yourself finishing both pieces. You could have borrowed the other one from your staff or your brother and posting it here.

Seriously,

Before this Thread, Im praying before taking any food item. But after this thread, taking picture first then Praying to God.... :blush2:

Edited:

First seeing here and there before taking picture. Somebody laughing on me taking picture of Food ::em:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom