Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,552
  • Views Views: Views 419,739
Did some one say Jackfruit ? :lol:
This one I plucked a week ago and now ready to enjoy :smile2:
It seems I picked it a little early :unsure: afraid of the parrots may destroy it.
The pods are small but the favor is delicious as ever.

20190708-103237.jpg

This pic reminds me Okkadu Movie Mahesh Babu

tenor.gif

@Zmint bro. Are u belong to Kerala? This the jackfruit session. In childhood my mom made Verities of food from this. And do u know about red jackfruit? Only in my grandfather house it has, taste also like honey.

@Zmint bro. Are u belong to Kerala? This the jackfruit session. In childhood my mom made Verities of food from this. And do u know about red jackfruit? Only in my grandfather house it has, taste also like honey.
@ramesh sky bro I am from Punjab. Although this fruit is available in the market in raw form for vegetable but it is not that popular here.
One of my friends originally (native village) belong to Nepal. He introduced me to the Ripe sweet version (form) of this fruit.
The red type you mention is not available here otherwise sure would love to taste it. All kinds of fruits I call them "Gems of Nature"
Wonderful Gifts from God (Mother Nature). Whenever I visit any vegetable (Fruit) market, my eyes gleam with joy seeing all the different Vegetables & Fruits. Wonder of Nature. So many vivid colors, different shapes and taste. Mother Nature love us so much :love:

which camera you are using bhai,

in this generation if you have 2pm camera they gives better quality image, your foods pics not look like original from your side, its looks copy from other sites bro,

this thread is dedicated to foodies and their own experience of foods, your foods pics look like copies...
I use image compressor as i shoot photos in highest resolution yet never manage to get that quality of asg images.🤷‍♂️

Yes all images he posted in this thread are like that only. 2MP can shoot better than this. It looks like some image thumbnail are cropped and shared here.

@ramesh sky bro I am from Punjab. Although this fruit is available in the market in raw form for vegetable but it is not that popular here.
One of my friends originally (native village) belong to Nepal. He introduced me to the Ripe sweet version (form) of this fruit.
The red type you mention is not available here otherwise sure would love to taste it. All kinds of fruits I call them "Gems of Nature"
Wonderful Gifts from God (Mother Nature). Whenever I visit any vegetable (Fruit) market, my eyes gleam with joy seeing all the different Vegetables & Fruits. Wonder of Nature. So many vivid colors, different shapes and taste. Mother Nature love us so much :love:
And u don't throw the seeds. U make it fry. Casual u boil fully and also eat put little Salt when boil.

which camera you are using bhai,

in this generation if you have 2pm camera they gives better quality image, your foods pics not look like original from your side, its looks copy from other sites bro,

this thread is dedicated to foodies and their own experience of foods, your foods pics look like copies...
I use image compressor as i shoot photos in highest resolution yet never manage to get that quality of asg images.🤷‍♂️

Yes all images he posted in this thread are like that only. 2MP can shoot better than this. It looks like some image thumbnail are cropped and shared here.
@RajKumar Anna
First of all I can assure You that the SnapShots are True and Original as it used made in My House.
The Problem is with My Phone which is not a Smart one and nearly 10 years old Feature Phone. The Camera Settings are not so Good and improved. Due to prolonged use the Lense Quality also degraded more. And after transfer of Files to Computer or Tab the Quality more degrades.

@Bapun Raz Bhai
When I used to capture the Photos it captures or covers very Long Distance of My Dining Hall so what I used to Crop is the other portion of My Dining Hall by keeping the picture of the Food intact.
I think thats why it looked cropped from others but actually not.

@RajKumar Anna & @Bapun Raz Bhai
You can rest assured that the all the Food Items I depict here are cooked by Me & by Mother and All SnapShots are taken by Me and all the Foods are tried by Me in reality Daily Basis.

No Tamper or Copy has been done in respect to maintain the DDF Forum Rules and decorum. It's True and Original.

You can keep 100% Faith on Me.

Last edited:
The Problem is with My Phone which is not a Smart one and nearly 10 years old Feature Phone. And after transfer of Files to Computer or Tab the Quality more degrades.
How did you manage to take good quality image 👇 :huh:
Super Fresh Pine Apple
Direct From Market :-

2 Tray Full of Cutted Pine Apple

TBH, this 👇 image is not clear at all and it's very difficult to tell if that's a chicken or chhole. Because you mentioned chhole but it looks like chicken.
Again Tried Some Different for Lunch
Special "Chhole Bhhature" with Lemon / Fried Spinach with Sauce with Normal Chhapathi.............

@sumitroy Bro it is absolutely Chhole not Chicken.
It's jointly prepared by Me with My Mother.
The Problem is with the Old Camera Lense I guess. By wiping it with Cottons it's improves a bit You can see many stains in the SnapShots of Pine Apple Post.

@sumitroy Bro it is absolutely Chhole not Chicken.
It's jointly prepared by Me with My Mother.
The Problem is with the Old Camera Lense I guess. By wiping it with Cottons it's improves a bit You can see many stains in the SnapShots of Pine Apple Post.
Bro as much as i like your posts which are very unique and different from the rest that chole pic is raising doubts in our minds. The plating and presentation looks like some 5 star restaurant. It seems like you have used an entire tomato which has been skinned. The chole looks like meat curry. Moreover you didn't post chapathis/bhaturas. It looks like there's also some beans or some other dish next to the curry as well.

Back
Top Bottom