Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,559
  • Views Views: Views 419,919
I hate CHINESE FOOD..

My Eating list is Very Small and Hating list Very Long..

For Simple... If im not giving any reactions for any post of this thread means..

Its included in Hating List 😉😉
How bout Idli(s) with manchurian? 😋

Usually i do but past couple of months i have not been able to work out for personal reasons otherwise i am pretty active. Either way I don't get fat for some reason. My weight is always between 75-80kgs.
How lucky you are :) I don't eat a lot... Count my calories and stay below 1500 but still I gain weight. I am not active as well :)

How lucky you are :) I don't eat a lot... Count my calories and stay below 1500 but still I gain weight. I am not active as well :)
Dude for some reason it happens to me as well. When i used to workout i wanted to consume maintenance calories and even used to count my calories through an app and also weigh whatever i consume. Somehow i was always ending up consuming more than required and my weight went up to 82kilos. When I don't count and eat whatever i want to i end up consuming maintenance Cals.

Im not Eating Pasta Vasta Bro.. Just Eating Some Indian Name Foods 😉😂😜
How bout Chinese Samosas? Samosas with noodle in it. It is delicious. 😋 Also I did research and found Idli being Chinese. It's rice cake. They love it.
Edit : Anyway everything is made in China nowadays.

Last edited:
How bout Chinese Samosas? Samosas with noodle in it. It is delicious. 😋 Also I did research and found Idli being Chinese. It's rice cake. They love it.
Edit : Anyway everything is made in China nowadays.
The Noodles/Chowmin Samosas are what keeping Indo Chinese relationships alive.😅

Chowmin Samosa - connecting people!

Back
Top Bottom