Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

If we grind the rice & urid dhall well in correct proportion means anybody can do good idly anna no need he/she must be from south 👍🙏
Correct Bro. But nowadays in Chennai who is grinding dosa batter at home in a grinder? Most of them depend upon instant dosa batters available in market. Others going to flour mill to grind batter. Nowadays people become so lazy to use grinder also as it involves transferring and cleaning. Earlier in villages people used hand grinders, Now everyone are moving towards lazy.

Correct Bro. But nowadays in Chennai who is grinding dosa batter at home in a grinder? Most of them depend upon instant dosa batters available in market. Others going to flour mill to grind batter. Nowadays people become so lazy to use grinder also as it involves transferring and cleaning. Earlier in villages people used hand grinders, Now everyone are moving towards lazy.
People's says we are moving towards development with Technology, but fact is we going lazy which cause health problems

Dedicated to all our brother
Today I am happy to taste ny idli, I have never made such perfect idli till now.
IMG-20191020-114233.jpg
[/url]
@Gobinaath bro , how the idly was ,I made few months ago.

yes bro last 5 years I'm seeing lot of instant batter shops it's almost equal to grocery shops in a street .. in my area there are 3 instant batter shops within 1km distance other than that lot of people roaming in cycle selling batter packets in lockdown.. but still in my home 90% of time we do own wet grinder batter for idly & dosa 🙂 .. but as you said cleaning is tough job than making batter in this technology world there is no upgrade in wet grinder world 😔 .. hope it come soon to easy cleaning process 👍
@Gobinaath Bro. Gringing is not a big part. The dal and rice ratio doing main roll in soft idly. 1:3 is my ratio. And she/he hand craft (கைப்பக்குவம்) is must. 👍
I know anna I forgot to point out this in my previous post 🤣
@Gobinaath bro , how the idly was ,I made few months ago.
super .. this type of idly in Tamilnadu we call it as மல்லிகை பூ idly(Jasmine flower idly) .. try dosa too bro it also more taste like idly 😎👍
And when we grind , first grind the urid dal and next the rice. Finally mix them well with hand.
Exactly but in my home we put urid Dhall in mixer grinder only rice in wet grinder to save the time 😛👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock