• Replies Replies: Replies 4,559
  • Views Views: Views 419,925
One of My All Time Favourite Food
XLdG5O4.jpg
Yummy. :love:

That's from Pizza Hut, right bro?

Yummy. :love:

That's from Pizza Hut, right bro?
Yes bro its Pizza Hut. Today Evening me and my Sister visit pizza hut outlet. Frankly I always going dominos. But My Didi force me today to go to pizza hut.All brother never disagree with his sister, so I have no choice. I liked it, but personally I prefer Dominos.

Last edited:
Yes bro its Pizza Hut. Today Evening me and my Sister visit pizza hut outlet. Frankly I always going dominos. But My Didi force me today to go to pizza hut, So No brother never disagree with his sister, so I have no choice. I liked it, but personally I prefer Dominos.
Same here bro. Dominos is preferred by many.

I noticed one difference between Dominos and Pizza Hut pizza's. If you keep Dominos Pizza for more than 50 mins it will be so hard that you won't be able to eat. Pizza Hut pizza's are soft even after getting cold. I guess its their cheese doing this. Also Dominos comes with many discount offers where as Pizza Hut never gives. Additionally, Domino's Pizza are already cheaper than Pizza Hut even without discount. This is why they are almost everywhere where as Pizza Hut is struggling to survive. It is the opposite in foreign countries. Dominos struggle there.

Delivery of Dominos is very quick too, where as i don't get OTP of Pizza Hut on my phone to login, ordering online is a far away thing. I also heard they do late delivery usually. Dine-in at Pizza Hut feels cool as they serve in good quality pan, plates and spoon's. With Dominos you will get normal card board box.

I noticed one difference between Dominos and Pizza Hut pizza's. If you keep Dominos Pizza for more than 50 mins it will be so hard that you won't be able to eat. Pizza Hut pizza's are soft even after getting cold. I guess its their cheese doing this.
I think Pizza Hut base little more fluffy and big also. But Taste wise I like Dominos.

I think Pizza Hut base little more fluppy and big also. But Taste wise I like Dominos.
Yeah. There is a difference which makes it like that.

Pizza Hut makes pan pizza's which means the base is put inside a pan which has oil applied. Where as Domino's makes hand-tossed pizza's which has less to no oil applied. If you order Domino's pan pizza which is little costly, almost same as Pizza Hut pizza price, you can get Pizza Hut style pizza with same Domino's ingredients. I am just saying, i never tried pan pizza from Domino's. ;)

By the way, the dough is also totally different between Pan and Hand-tossed pizza's.

I have never been to Pizza Hut as Domino's is right next to my house. 😜😜😜

Back
Top Bottom