Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,559
  • Views Views: Views 419,923
Come on Buddies its Egg Masala Fry
rKHEmdZ.jpg

Bizzare day today. I didn't knew Biryani was so cheap at street. It was ₹60 a plate. On Swiggy same would have costed me over ₹200. So I ordered a full plate instead of half. I didn't knew expected much but they served me biryani like it was meant to serve atleast 3 people. I forcefully ate all of it. Because I have a rule of not wasting food. After half an hour I threw up everything like a fountain. Now my body hurts like hell. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Bizzare day today. I didn't knew Biryani was so cheap at street. It was ₹60 a plate. On Swiggy same would have costed me over ₹200. So I ordered a full plate instead of half. I didn't knew expected much but they served me biryani like it was meant to serve atleast 3 people. I forcefully ate all of it. Because I have a rule of not wasting food. After half an hour I threw up everything like a fountain. Now my body hurts like hell. 😂😂😂
Result of street food.;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What is the result now??
You could have eaten rs 200 but you threw rs 60.
Rs 60 wasted

Just curious, how much food can Ur body handle ???

Don't eat till Ur stomach explodes. Also will lead to improper digestion
I never eat breakfast. I mostly skip lunch or have some fruits, oats, corn flakes etc. Today I went to bank. So had biryani. Evening snack I eat pizza, patties, pastries, pani puri etc. At night time 3-4 roti with curry mostly non veg. Or rice with curry. Also have atleast 1 bottle of Coca Cola a day.

I never eat breakfast. I mostly skip lunch or have some fruits, oats, corn flakes etc. Today I went to bank. So had biryani. Evening snack I eat pizza, patties, pastries, pani puri etc. At night time 3-4 roti with curry mostly non veg. Or rice with curry. Also have atleast 1 bottle of Coca Cola a day.

Wow. So much mix of food. Healthy + Junk

The same thing once happened with me while ordering Manchurian on the street. I thought quantity will be less like a big Chinese restaurant so I ordered two plates and rest is history. :lol: :lol:

You have a very unhealthy diet.Please be careful.
All types of street food are harmful.So avoid it.

Back
Top Bottom