Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,559
  • Views Views: Views 419,923
Mango , Banana milk shake 🍌. Own preparation. Drunk it full👍. Grind well and kept in freezer for half an hour. It's ready.
vrIzMYs.jpg

All types of street food are harmful.So avoid it.
They are not hygienic due to dust and pollution. But they sell more than restaurants and shops so fresh and hot food you will get. Never try their already stored food, they are not only cold but also get dirty due to road side dust.

I too try to avoid street food, pain puri mostly i avoid due to dirty water. But eat sometimes as like their taste.

Last evening i brought a masala dosa from street and it tasted quite good. Better than restaurants. Very less oil used with less spice cooked aloo. He also gave 3 different chatni out of while i tried only tomato one. Price was just 20, in restaurants you won't get it lesser than 40-50.

hbnQRJp.jpg

@Neel 006 @Dipjyoti Roy Bros. As I came to say . Bapun Bhai discribed briefly the above.

And I sometimes try chicken pakodas in the street shop. I used a regular one. The cost ₹30/100 gms. And I wonder in these types of shops. Most VIP people stop their cars and spent time and taste the food with stand.

And the coins have two sides .Most poor people not use restaurant. They use these. So these like happy , we not get in the big restaurants. I taste soups, idly, and bel puri, sugarcane juice as main. 😍😍

@Neel 006 @Dipjyoti Roy Bros. As I came to say . Bapun Bhai discribed briefly the above.

And I sometimes try chicken pakodas in the street shop. I used a regular one. The cost ₹30/100 gms. And I wonder in these types of shops. Most VIP people stop their cars and spent time and taste the food with stand.

And the coins have two sides .Most poor people not use restaurant. They use these. So these like happy , we not get in the big restaurants. I taste soups, idly, and bel puri, sugarcane juice as main. 😍😍
I don't care. I am still eating from street. I learner something that restuarants were cheating me. How can the guy give me so much biryani in ₹60? But on the other hand. ₹200 biryani doesn't even fill my plate.

I accidentally ordered Chicken Pizzas. I feel like God is playing cruel joke on me.
BBPPY9v.png

pXkP6cG.jpg

Literary the worst chewing gum I have ever had. It tasted like aam paana with strong flavour. It's like chewing version of Pulse. 👿
Edit : Had another one it tasted like Lifebuoy neem hand-wash.

Last edited:
Seriously though whenever some company makes anything new. They screw up. I had stopped trying new things after Pepsi Atom. Only Parle makes amazing stuff. Also Hajmola cola flavour is great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom