Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,548
  • Views Views: Views 419,569
Ordered a veg thali from near by restaurant. Rs.160 only.

Rice, Dal, Mix veg curry, Paneer gravy, 4 Rotis, Salad, Papad, Chaas, Pickle, Sweet

Overall pocket friendly and heavy enough for stomach. Taste was great.:love:

avraiJ7.jpg

OR1Pegw.jpg

Ordered a veg thali from near by restaurant. Rs.160 only.

Rice, Dal, Mix veg curry, Paneer gravy, 4 Rotis, Salad, Papad, Chaas, Pickle, Sweet

Overall pocket friendly and heavy enough for stomach. Taste was great.:love:
Really it's a costly meal for me. feeling happy that Chennai has low cost of living when compared to other metropolitan city. You can have good full meals at good hotel for 80 Rs here.

Really it's a costly meal for me. feeling happy that Chennai has low cost of living when compared to other metropolitan city. You can have good full meals at good hotel for 80 Rs here.
We don't even get dosa here for ₹80 anymore. And I come from a B-2 city. Life in Kolkata is great though. We still get luchi (fried roti) for ₹2 per piece where it's ₹20 for 2 pieces in Guwahati.:dodgy2:

Last edited:
Is there in Chennai, use basmati rice? Bro. And what's the cost of the roti in Chennai... This thali is a correct one. And I had it in Ahmedabad. 😂 Btw , nowadays I eat 3 times in house. 160 is costly for me also.

Last edited:
Life in Kolkata is great though. We still get luchi (fried roti) for ₹2 per piece where it's ₹20 for 2 pieces in Guwahati.:dodgy2:
Kolkata is the best place to get good, tasty and quality food at very cheap prices. When I go to Kolkata, the thing I am most excited for is Food. I want to permanently move to Kolkata just for the food itself. :hehe:

Kolkata is the best place to get good, tasty and quality food at very cheap prices. When I go to Kolkata, the thing I am most excited for is Food. I want to permanently move to Kolkata just for the food itself. :hehe:
I am from Assam. I love tea of Kolkata. It's same as tea of Golaghat. Meanwhile they sale garbage in the name of tea in Guwahati.

True. They export the quality Tea made in Assam to other places, while we, people of Assam, ourselves don't get to have the tea which was grown in our own land.
I gave up and start bringing tea from my uncle's garden in outskirts of Golaghat. The thing is no one has time to visit towns for just tea.

Back
Top Bottom