Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,548
  • Views Views: Views 419,567
Really very cheap Bro at your location, Here it costs 45 to 50 Rs per 100 gms...
At my native Tirunelveli also so cheap like your place...
Also I hope there wont use ajinomoto
Off topic: And you know one! My native also Nellai. School studies Surandai. And college Palayamkottai. Now we settled at Ariyalur. No. They aren't use aginomoto Bro. Spices only.

Apple and halva

LFMlIi5.jpg

Off topic: And you know one! My native also Nellai. School studies Surandai. And college Palayamkottai. Now we settled at Ariyalur. No. They aren't use aginomoto Bro. Spices only.
OFFTOPIC: I was born in Nanguneri Bro, but did my schooling, college and settled in Chennai.
Here they use lot of ajinomoto so it tastes best, but at my native it tastes different as they don't use ajinomoto

Ajinomoto is actually a japanese trade name of Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has given MSG its generally recognized as safe (GRAS) designation. A popular misconception is that MSG can cause headaches and other feelings of discomfort, known as "Chinese restaurant syndrome," but blinded studies fail to find evidence of such a reaction. The European Union classifies it as a food additive permitted in certain foods and subject to quantitative limits. MSG has the HS code 29224220 and the E number E621.

Source:
Monosodium glutamate - Wikipedia

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom