Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,549
  • Views Views: Views 419,651
Till I didn't use it. If you tell the procedure. It's useful for us.
May be you can open a thread on how to do it or share the YouTube link if you followed the instructions from YT.
Bro. Definitely I will me happy to help anyone who is interested in making ACV.
I have collected (compiled a play list) of You Tube Videos which I consulted.
Also consulted few websites.
You Tube video are not my personal so maybe I cannot post them here (Not sure), but sure I can PM you the link to playlist I compiled.

Bro. Definitely I will me happy to help anyone who is interested in making ACV.
I have collected (compiled a play list) of You Tube Videos which I consulted.
Also consulted few websites.
You Tube video are not my personal so maybe I cannot post them here (Not sure), but sure I can PM you the link to playlist I compiled.
You can share YouTube videos link without any problem it will not cause any copyright issues.

Last edited:
Its not only about copyrights. If you have enabled monetization or running a company/brand channel selected to any niche we may not allow.
But he said that he have list of videos which are not personal, so can't he share them like we share videos of news channel, brands, etc?

But he said that he have list of videos which are not personal, so can't he share them like we share videos of news channel, brands, etc?
If its a channel commerically affiliated through Youtube, then no. We only allow sharing videos of popular sites. Not just everysites. There are way too many sites sharing news, we may not like them to be shared here for example.

In this case, if it isn't something doing any harm to DDF @Zmint can freely share his link(s) for procedure here. If we feel inappropriate, we will remove and ask to share via PM.👍

I meant, if I share a cook of an omelette, I share it by my own you tube account. But a nutritional preparation , we want food licence, which we submit to the selected website, as Bapun Bhai told. It's a doubt...

In today's lunch again make home made yummy toasts !!
20190816-130053

Back
Top Bottom