Food Talks - A thread dedicated to all Foodies out there

• Thread starter Thread starter ramesh skyPLAY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,549
  • Views Views: Views 419,651
Let's have the dinner. Home made Veg Biryani, Egg omelette served on banana leaf. Finger licking good.

IMG-20190815-140500.jpg

Seeing that the foreign band 'Bragg' apple cider vinegar was costly, I decided to experiment on the subject, all by myself.
Yesterday, I got my first batch of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) and the results were quite amazing. :cheers:
This is what we call the real Home made Apple Cider Vinegar (Non Pasteurized, Raw Unfiltered with Mother)
The color of my ACV might seem bit different than the branded version but this may be due photographic technicality.
ACV making process is quite simple and I would encourage my fellow DreamDTHian's to make their own ACV if they use it.
I filled few extra bottles to Gift near-dear friends :smile2:
P.S : 1) It is advised (better) to keep Vinegar in Glass Bottle(s).
2) These small 500ml plastic bottles I refilled were empty bottles from ACV I bought online.

20190816-100135.jpg

20190816-100232.jpg

20190816-100108.jpg

P.S : I also started a batch of Sugarcane Vinegar but unfortunately, it could not go through, due to my negligence :p

Last edited:
Seeing that the foreign band 'Bragg' apple cider vinegar was costly, I decided to experiment on the subject, all by myself.
Yesterday, I got my first batch of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) and the results were quite amazing. :cheers:
The color of my ACV might seem bit different than the branded version but this may be due photographic technicality.
ACV making process is quite simple and I would encourage my fellow DreamDTHian's to make their own ACV if they use it.
I filled few extra bottles to Gift near-dear friends :smile2:

20190816-100135.jpg

20190816-100232.jpg

20190816-100108.jpg

P.S : I also started a batch of Sugarcane Vinegar but unfortunately, it could not go through, due to my negligence :p
You mean you prepared ACV yourself?

Back
Top Bottom