Flipkart Big Billion Days 2023 - 8th to 15th October

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 13,552
Dates Announced.....

Its from 8th to 15th October

Hope that this time they dont change the date multiple times like last two years to compete with Amazon
qd15CEx.jpg

I see Axis cards are part of this sale, just curious if Citi bank cards are also eligible as Citi is now part of Axis?

Nothing Phone 2 got a heavy discount for BBD price for the base variant starts at 32,999 these are the prices they should have launched at from the start. The existing rates are unrealistic.

Nothing Phone 2 got a heavy discount for BBD price for the base variant starts at 32,999 these are the prices they should have launched at from the start. The existing rates are unrealistic.
Price drop is only ₹5k. So, ₹39,999.
₹3k card discount. So, ₹36,999.
₹4k is exchange bonus (₹32,999). Everyone might not have a phone to exchange. And even if they do, Flipkart delivery guy will make sure to reject the phone with some excuse. Nowadays they don't even decrease the value. They straight up reject it.
And even if someone is able to get it at that price, good luck with the Open Box Delivery.

It should've been ₹32,999 without the exchange bonus. At ₹36,999, after buying case and charger it will touch ₹40k. At that price you might as well go for OnePlus 11R 256GB variant.

Last edited:
Even though it's camera is hit and miss, I can recommend this at this price. But again, they should have launched this product at this price. It would have killed Pixel 7A and iQOO Neo 7 Pro, One Plus Nord 3 immediately. I hope they don't do mistake next time around and use better sensor and take time to optimize it before release.

This time in flipkart, you have to book pre-book every item with 999/1999 which is non-refundable if you do not purchase.

One decide to buy an item after knowing the features/price. How anyone will book without knowing price??
BBD 2023 will be a big failure this time

This time in flipkart, you have to book pre-book every item with 999/1999 which is non-refundable if you do not purchase.

One decide to buy an item after knowing the features/price. How anyone will book without knowing price??
BBD 2023 will be a big failure this time
For me it appears like they are trying to fool customers.
If they have huge pre-bookings they can raise price as they wish? They will have option to play with prices as they know pre-bookings already :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock