Seeking Help Few queries regarding Airtel & Jio

Even JIO blocks incoming after few days.I think 7 days.
That's incorrect I haven't recharged my first Jio number since over a year. It is still in service with free incoming calls and SMS.
Bro, i'm lost my jio sim card ,due to lockdown, not able to visit the store for duplicate sim ,i'm not using my sim card just 90 days, they blocked & given my number to someone,

I'm just send the twitter dm to jio team, they replied

Hi, please be advised, the number alloted to you was deactivated on account of no usage and has been allotted to someone else
One of my Jio number was terminated last week. I think, it was because it was not connected to network in last 6 months. I had recharged in December and used for a month. Later didn't use it. They terminated the number itself now. Earlier, I ha kept it without using for a year, nothing happened.
Bro, having Rs.50 in my main balance, still they blocked my number:(
It's getting confusing...
Can someone please confirm who have their Jio sim working (at least incoming calls) NOW @DJ Roy bro even after no recharge for long!
Thanks...

Can someone please confirm who have their Jio sim working (at least incoming calls) NOW @DJ Roy bro even after no recharge for long!
Thanks...
I called and find out that Jio Number which I haven't recharged since 2018 is still working.

The sim I got with JioFi is also working without recharge. Last I recharged in April 2019.

Thanks...
it is not working after few days of expiry of plan means incoming will also be stopped.
without any plan even if you have wfh pack, you can not call or message anyone.

it is not working after few days of expiry of plan means incoming will also be stopped.
without any plan even if you have wfh pack, you can not call or message anyone.
Outgoing is barred incoming is not.

Indeed it is confusing. As I mentioned earlier, one of my number is deactivated. Another SIM, which is last recharged two years ago is still active and I have misplaced the SIM card since then. To check I recharged it with ₹10 and it shows up in MyJio app as well. Funny.

From when ur Jio sim not recharge Vicky 🤔

I think last recharge is jan/feb month bro, past week checked in whatsapp & truecaller name & profile photo changed, after send the dm to jio team,
they confirmed, it's given to another user

I think last recharge is jan/feb month bro, past week checked in whatsapp & truecaller name & profile photo changed, after send the dm to jio team,
they confirmed, it's given to another user
Jan 2019 🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock