Seeking Help Few queries regarding Airtel & Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 47
  • Views Views: Views 3,897
You said, WFH is a standalone pack, so it'll not work with current pack (after daily limit is exhausted). Right?
WFH pack even though it has its own standalone validity it is usable with the daily data plans. first your daily data quota will be consumed then the WFH data will be consumed just like a data add on voucher. WFH only has the advantage of standalone validity

Off topic : If you only have Work From Home plan without a base plan. You can make voice calls using Dii Talk app to any mobile number. And use Way2Sms' website to send free sms.

WFH pack even though it has its own standalone validity it is usable with the daily data plans. first your daily data quota will be consumed then the WFH data will be consumed just like a data add on voucher. WFH only has the advantage of standalone validity
Thanks bro! One more question. Since WFH is a standalone (base?) pack with a validity of 30 days, I believe it'll expire after 30 days. Countdown starts from recharge date or activation date?
My current base pack is valid till June 2021. If I recharge WFH today and start consuming from 25th July (after daily limit and other add-on exhausted) will it expire on 17th Aug or 23rd Aug?
Also which one comes first after base pack daily limit exhaustion, add-on or WFH?

That's incorrect I haven't recharged my first Jio number since over a year. It is still in service with free incoming calls and SMS.

Bro, i'm lost my jio sim card ,due to lockdown, not able to visit the store for duplicate sim ,i'm not using my sim card just 90 days, they blocked & given my number to someone,

I'm just send the twitter dm to jio team, they replied

Hi, please be advised, the number alloted to you was deactivated on account of no usage and has been allotted to someone else

One of my Jio number was terminated last week. I think, it was because it was not connected to network in last 6 months. I had recharged in December and used for a month. Later didn't use it. They terminated the number itself now. Earlier, I ha kept it without using for a year, nothing happened.

Thanks bro! One more question. Since WFH is a standalone (base?) pack with a validity of 30 days, I believe it'll expire after 30 days. Countdown starts from recharge date or activation date?
My current base pack is valid till June 2021. If I recharge WFH today and start consuming from 25th July (after daily limit and other add-on exhausted) will it expire on 17th Aug or 23rd Aug?
Also which one comes first after base pack daily limit exhaustion, add-on or WFH?
1) Countdown will start from the date of recharge irrespective of when you consume it, so in your given example it will get exhausted on 17th August, not on 23rd. Though you could choose to buy the WFH pack as a voucher instead of recharging with it and then manually activating it from your vouchers section on 25th July when you exhaust your daily data quota, now in this case your WFH pack will expire on 23rd August.

2) Now for your second question, I haven't had a chance to recharge with both data add-on and WFH pack simultaneously but the logical implementation would be that the data add-on takes up the validity of the base plan and the WFH pack has its own 30-day validity, so whichever one's validity is set to expire first will be chosen for data consumption post expiry of daily quota.

2) Now for your second question, I haven't had a chance to recharge with both data add-on and WFH pack simultaneously but the logical implementation would be that the data add-on takes up the validity of the base plan and the WFH pack has its own 30-day validity, so whichever one's validity is set to expire first will be chosen for data consumption post expiry of daily quota.
Makes sense as Add-ons shouldn't work without a base plan.

Guys What about ₹20 main balance to keep jio sim alive for a month after grace period

BSNL is blocking incoming calls since long time I think, even before desperate operators like Airtel, VodaIdea started doing that.

BSNL has validity extension plans that are cheaper than others to keep the number active, last time I missed to recharge as they don't remind aggressively like other operators do and all incoming outgoing stopped. Even after recharging, they took 2 hours to activate outgoing and after complaining it took 2-3 days to activate rest of services like messages and incoming calls.
I recharged my BSNL no. with 365 rs I got 365 days validity and 2GB/ day for 60 days and 250 minutes free all network for 60 days . I like this plan

Back
Top Bottom