Seeking Help Name transfer Airtel/Jio Broadband

nsas02

Solutions
Reaction score
I currently have Airtel and Jio broadband connections at my home (Airtel have been unreliable few months last year, so needed a backup and bought Jio fiber). I've been claiming one bill in my office due to wfh situation. Now, my wife has joined a new job where they provide internet reimbursements. So I'm planning to change either Airtel/Jio connection to my wife's name. Has anyone done this name change in either of these networks? What is the process for this? Fortunately, I'm on monthly plans on both these connections; hence no worry about additional amount already paid.
Any help is much appreciated.

You need to visit any of the airtel\jio store and provide the require documents for id and address proof. They can help on it.

You need to visit any of the airtel\jio store and provide the require documents for id and address proof. They can help on it.
Yeah. That is the primary option but I want to know if this name transfer can happen without visiting the store

Yeah. That is the primary option but I want to know if this name transfer can happen without visiting the store
Yeah I did name change without any documentation for my Tikona (by airtel) just on call.

I currently have Airtel and Jio broadband connections at my home (Airtel have been unreliable few months last year, so needed a backup and bought Jio fiber). I've been claiming one bill in my office due to wfh situation. Now, my wife has joined a new job where they provide internet reimbursements. So I'm planning to change either Airtel/Jio connection to my wife's name. Has anyone done this name change in either of these networks? What is the process for this? Fortunately, I'm on monthly plans on both these connections; hence no worry about additional amount already paid.
Any help is much appreciated.
Ask your wife to check the terms and conditions of companies reimbursement policy. I'm sure they will allow internet expenses even if connection is on family member name, In this case it's on spouse.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock