Seeking Help Query regarding Airtel xstream Fiber

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
I just need a small suggestion from all, bros I am planning to upgrade to airtel xstream box and also looking to buy a new airtel broadband connection 40 mbps pack Rs 499.

Is 40 mbps speed good enough to use for day to day activity and also using xstream box for watching YouTube and movies, will it work smoothly or lot of buffering would be there, also bros as many are using airtel broadband how's the service and after sales service. Bros as airtel providing landline connection With BB do we need to buy phone or will airtel provide it.

Thanks all.

40 Mbps is sufficient for personal home usage, even 4K videos will not buffer at that speed. You will need your own landline instrument it is not provided by Airtel.

I just need a small suggestion from all, bros I am planning to upgrade to airtel xstream box and also looking to buy a new airtel broadband connection 40 mbps pack Rs 499.

Is 40 mbps speed good enough to use for day to day activity and also using xstream box for watching YouTube and movies, will it work smoothly or lot of buffering would be there, also bros as many are using airtel broadband how's the service and after sales service. Bros as airtel providing landline connection With BB do we need to buy phone or will airtel provide it.

Thanks all.
Bro I started to use Airtel Internet box at 8Mbps Airtel Fiber connection. At that time itself no buffering of videos at 1080p.But I didn't checked 4K at that speed. Then later they updated to 16 Mbps. That time was able use 2 to 3 mobile phones + OTT apps on Airtel Internet Box. No lag or buffer in any of devices. So 40 Mbps is more than enough.

What are the installation charges and other charges for Rs 499 monthly pack or long term packs?

Thanks all.
Yes 40 Mbps is more than enough for regular home usage...Most people in India still uses Mobile data to connect to their computers via tethering and they tell me that they are getting good speeds when they only get like 2-4 Mbps...So, you can understand that 40 is more than sufficient...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock