Seeking Help Few queries regarding Airtel & Jio

Even JIO blocks incoming after few days.I think 7 days.
That's incorrect I haven't recharged my first Jio number since over a year. It is still in service with free incoming calls and SMS.

Jio never blocks incoming calls and SMS like desperate operators Airtel and Vodafone India.

@Basil bro. Does BSNL offer lifetime free incoming calls?
BSNL is blocking incoming calls since long time I think, even before desperate operators like Airtel, VodaIdea started doing that.

BSNL has validity extension plans that are cheaper than others to keep the number active, last time I missed to recharge as they don't remind aggressively like other operators do and all incoming outgoing stopped. Even after recharging, they took 2 hours to activate outgoing and after complaining it took 2-3 days to activate rest of services like messages and incoming calls.

BSNL is blocking incoming calls since long time I think, even before desperate operators like Airtel, VodaIdea started doing that.

BSNL has validity extension plans that are cheaper than others to keep the number active, last time I missed to recharge as they don't remind aggressively like other operators do and all incoming outgoing stopped. Even after recharging, they took 2 hours to activate outgoing and after complaining it took 2-3 days to activate rest of services like messages and incoming calls.
I am glad that we have atleast one operator who is not desperate.

Bro WFH packs are stand alone packs I'm also using those pack for browsing net

Jio doesn't block incoming calls as I also don't have voice packs since three months

Bro WFH packs are stand alone packs I'm also using those pack for browsing net

Jio doesn't block incoming calls as I also don't have voice packs since three months
Thanks bro.
Since it's a standalone pack, it'll not work with my current pack (after daily limit exhausted)! For that I need to recharge with add-on packs which are more costly than WFH.

Thanks bro.
Since it's a standalone pack, it'll not work with my current pack (after daily limit exhausted)! For that I need to recharge with add-on packs which are more costly than WFH.
Here's something better for you recharge with main balance and get more data. Recharge with two ₹100 voucher. You will get ₹163 along with two 20 GB voucher which you must redeem before 90 days. Buy WFH from main balance on My Jio app. You will get 50 GB data. This is best option for you. For ₹50 extra you are getting 20 GB extra data.

Note : Don't try same method without any base plan. It won't work.

Here's something better for you recharge with main balance and get more data. Recharge with two ₹100 voucher. You will get ₹163 along with two 20 GB voucher which you must redeem before 90 days. Buy WFH from main balance on My Jio app. You will get 50 GB data. This is best option for you. For ₹50 extra you are getting 20 GB extra data.

Note : Don't try same method without any base plan. It won't work.
Bro, it's getting confusing! First part of 20 GB (2*10 GB) is fine. Problems on 2nd part.
You said, WFH is a standalone pack, so it'll not work with current pack (after daily limit is exhausted). Right?
Also from ₹163 main balance, I can only buy 30 GB WFH pack (₹151), not 50 GB (₹251).

Bro, it's getting confusing! First part of 20 GB (2*10 GB) is fine. Problems on 2nd part.
You said, WFH is a standalone pack, so it'll not work with current pack (after daily limit is exhausted). Right?
Also from ₹163 main balance, I can only buy 30 GB WFH pack (₹151), not 50 GB (₹251).
Work From Home pack will work along with your base pack. You are getting 30 GB data here. You are getting extra 20 GB data only if you recharge with Top Ups.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock