Eye Drop for Dry Eyes Problem

DTH Fan

Reaction score
Guys

We all use computers and mobile phones. I am using computer since almost 18 years and I am suffering from Dry Eyes problem since a few years.

Different doctors suggest different eye drops for dry eyes problem. So I'm confused which eye drop is best for dry eye problem?

Currently I am using Genteal eye drop and now I want to try Refresh Tears eye drop.

Can someone please suggest eye drops for Dry Eyes problem? I am sure there might be many members who already have this issue.

Guys

We all use computers and mobile phones. I am using computer since almost 18 years and I am suffering from Dry Eyes problem since a few years.

Different doctors suggest different eye drops for dry eyes problem. So I'm confused which eye drop is best for dry eye problem?

Currently I am using Genteal eye drop and now I want to try Refresh Tears eye drop.

Can someone please suggest eye drops for Dry Eyes problem? I am sure there might be many members who already have this issue.
Use rose water instead of eye drop
Refresh tears or soft tears
My family members daily use rose water as eye drop this is best option among all eye drops :ok2:

Guys

I used Refresh Tears once, when prescribed.
It served the purpose well, but I did not keep buying it after the course was over.

I suggest you not to experiment with your eyes without proper consultation and check-up, even though Refresh Tears are safe.

Edit:
If you want eye cleanser, you can use 'Elaneer Kuzhampu' ayurvedic eye-drop (one drop per eye once).
It will give severe burning sensation initially but end result is good.

Last edited:
I used Refresh Tears once, when prescribed.
It served the purpose well, but I did not keep buying it after the course was over.

I suggest you not to experiment with your eyes without proper consultation and check-up, even though Refresh Tears are safe.

Edit:
If you want eye cleanser, you can use 'Elaneer Kuzhampu' ayurvedic eye-drop (one drop per eye once).
It will give severe burning sensation initially but end result is good.
rose water is also safe and natural

rose water is also safe and natural
Sorry, not expert here.
As far as I know, rose water can help in mild cleansing and mild cooling.
Not sure, whether it can keep eyes wet for a considerable period.

I suggest you to consult a good doctor and trust him. Medicines can be changed with respect to human body and age. We don't know the ages of people here.

Sorry, not expert here.
As far as I know, rose water can help in mild cleansing and mild cooling.
Not sure, whether it can keep eyes wet for a considerable period.
Me and my family using from last 10 years and no one have any problems of dry eyes

Me and my family using from last 10 years and no one have any problems of dry eyes

I think the request is different.
He was not practicing rose-water and now, already suffering from dry eyes.
Could rose-water help now?

I think the request is different.
He was not practicing rose-water and now, already suffering from dry eyes.
Could rose-water help now?
Off course it's a natural product and it has no side effects you your self can try it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock