Good News Bought Apple IPhone 11

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Hope you all are doing well.

I am happy to tell that I Finally Purchased the Apple IPhone 11 64 GB - White Color. I bought it last week, the Price was Rs 61900 on Flipkart, and after Rs 5000 Instant discount on HDFC CC I got it for Rs 56900.

Since I was a android phone user right from the day I started using smartphones, it was bit unique experience shifting to a new OS Platform as we get used to something that we use for a long time.

I managed to transfer all my data from my old Android Phone to the Iphone 11 by using Move to iOS app, the transfer was seamless and fast. The only thing i didnt manage to transfer was my Whatsapp Chats and i had to start a fresh on the new phone. I Wwould like to suggest Whatsapp to have a system where android users can transfer their chats to iOS and iOS to Android as it would really help those who wish to shift to a different phone.

Also bought tempered glass and back cover online. The Phone is buttery smooth, easy to use and iOS being a new OS to me it feels really nice.

I would like to thank @kumarvishwas bro, @Siva bro, @Jagadeesh bro, @Raviteja bro, @Sparker0i bro, and all others who helped and assisted me.

Will upload the pics soon.

Pic-1.jpg

Pic-2.jpg

Pic-3.jpg

Pic-4.jpg

Pic-5.jpg

Pic-6.jpg

Last edited:
I managed to transfer all my data from my old Android Phone to the Iphone 11 by using Move to iOS app, the transfer was seamless and fast. The only thing i didnt manage to transfer was my Whatsapp Chats and i had to start a fresh on the new phone. I Wwould like to suggest Whatsapp to have a system where android users can transfer their chats to iOS and iOS to Android as it would really help those who wish to shift to a different phone.
Regarding the WhatsApp chats, you could have used the dr.fone transfer tool. It is paid but certainly worth it.

Finally you took the step..great choice and enjoy the IOS and let us know your experience bro, even I might upgrade to iPhone 12 or some other iPhone from my Samsung S9 Plus soon.

Sure Bro, i will. Even i wanted to go for the latest IPhone 12, but since there was no clear picture on its pricing, discounts and offers on ecommerce sites, due to a fixed budget, i dropped that idea and settled for IPhone 11.

I Wwould like to suggest Whatsapp to have a system where android users can transfer their chats to iOS and iOS to Android as it would really help those who wish to shift to a different phone.
This feature is coming when Whatsapp enables multi device simultaneous usage..

Congratulations on the new phone btw

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock