Exclusive: HBO Max plan details leaked ahead of Indian launch

What happen to prime video and hot star since warnerBros are part of hbo and warnerbros has deal with prime video India and we see hbo content on hotstar too

woww.. I already have HboMax free with my ATT unlimited plan and now I can share that with my brothers and friends if it is not geo-restricted like netflix

What happen to prime video and hot star since warnerBros are part of hbo and warnerbros has deal with prime video India and we see hbo content on hotstar too
hotstar contract gonna expire soon as they signed contract in 2015. Prime video deal in india is 1st window deal later all warner movies are moving to netflix. I think they will make changes to these deals like 1st theatrical window with Hbomax exclusive and after few months non-exclusive deal with primevideo/netflix meaning after few months warner media movies will be available in both Hbomax and primevideo

hotstar contract gonna expire soon as they signed contract in 2015. Prime video deal in india is 1st window deal later all warner movies are moving to netflix. I think they will make changes to these deals like 1st theatrical window with Hbomax exclusive and after few months non-exclusive deal with primevideo/netflix meaning after few months warner media movies will be available in both Hbomax and primevideo
Are you confirm hotstar and HBO deal going to end they may also make it like primevideo/ Netflix deal.
And what about Warner Bros and discovery deal

Are you confirm hotstar and HBO deal going to end they may also make it like primevideo/ Netflix deal.
And what about Warner Bros and discovery deal
yes hotstar deal is expiring soon and hbomax might deal with primevideo/netflix for 2nd theatrical window for only movies(might release after 6-7months after movies are available in Hbomax) and there is no way hbomax will deal with hotstar on series/tvshows like this. and regarding Warner bros and discovery deal -- nothing happened in USA till now so we can't expect anything in India regarding merger.

yes hotstar deal is expiring soon and hbomax might deal with primevideo/netflix for 2nd theatrical window for only movies(might release after 6-7months after movies are available in Hbomax) and there is no way hbomax will deal with hotstar on series/tvshows like this. and regarding Warner bros and discovery deal -- nothing happened in USA till now so we can't expect anything in India regarding merger.
thanks for clarification

I do not they will sustain at this pricing in India without bundling with isp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock