Discovery will merge HBO max and Discovery+ into a single OTT service

Ps. The Discovery+ tech being the world class tech, is mentioned BY WBD's Streaming CEO, not me. So, please don't blast me for saying that.
I had an active 2 year subscription of Discovery+ but the streaming quality on the Android TV app was so bad that I preferred to pay again for the Discovery+ add on channel in Prime video for good video quality and let an entire year's subscription go wasted 😅

I had an active 2 year subscription of Discovery+ but the streaming quality on the Android TV app was so bad that I preferred to pay again for the Discovery+ add on channel in Prime video for good video quality and let an entire year's subscription go wasted 😅
Exactly! I was stunned when he said that Discovery+ Tech base very good compared to HBO Max even with all the additional features 😂.. They are in such phase now that are laying off 70% of HBO Max's Tech team who have clearly developed a good app recently.. Let's see.

Warner Bros. Discovery would shelve movies to save cost. But has money to make documentaries on someone's death. Shameless company with even a worser CEO.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock