Euro 2020 & COPA AMERICA -which country is ur "doosri country"

your opinion is just surprise me i thought you support germany coz most of chelsea current havy weight player's are from germany now or if i took old chelsea player's then england 😅😅
Nah. I support Japan. They are the best. They play ball against everyone. Their matches are full of tactics. Although they are serial bottlers. 😂

Nah. I support Japan. They are the best. They play ball against everyone. Their matches are full of tactics. Although they are serial bottlers. 😂
Will never ever forget the thuggery displayed by South Korea and Japan in 2002 WC.Even though i was just a kid the fact that South Korea cheated all the way against Portugal,Italy & Spain just created an immense bad feeling about them.

Fun Fact:The South Korean guy who scored the golden goal against Italy was banned from representing his club in Italy by the Italian club owner

Will never ever forget the thuggery displayed by South Korea and Japan in 2002 WC.Even though i was just a kid the fact that South Korea cheated all the way against Portugal,Italy & Spain just created an immense bad feeling about them.
Japan also scared mighty Belgium with Korea kicking Germany out of wc in 2018. They have came a long way. The funny thing is they don't just park the bus. They press, have possession and attack(Specially Japan). That's huge when you play against such quality European teams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock