Good News Copa America 2021 | News and Updates

Kolhapur ,maharastra
H7bid2v.jpg

uoZTJHV.jpg

Last edited:
August 5, 2018: Lionel Scaloni's Argentine U-20 side lose 1-2 to India U-20. 😳
July 10, 2021: Scaloni's Argentina 🇦🇷 beat Brazil 🇧🇷 1-0 in the Copa America Final! 💥

Here's Scaloni & his assistant Pablo Aimar, with the India 🇮🇳 U-20 side in 2018.
VWKurTa.jpg

August 5, 2018: Lionel Scaloni's Argentine U-20 side lose 1-2 to India U-20. 😳
July 10, 2021: Scaloni's Argentina 🇦🇷 beat Brazil 🇧🇷 1-0 in the Copa America Final! 💥

Here's Scaloni & his assistant Pablo Aimar, with the India 🇮🇳 U-20 side in 2018.
VWKurTa.jpg
It's all the same. In 1984 Argentina struggled to beat India. They won with a scoreline of only 0-1 in Nehru Cup infront of Kolkata. And then 2 year down the line, the same team went on to be FIFA world champions in 1986. Everyone moves up. It's only India which stays in that constant position. 😐

Have to say Messi victory beats all the hype generated by euro in one month.eveyone in india politicans actors ,cricketers ,etc posting bout it.
But as a football fan what a time for us
Euro 2020 is the best euro ever ,quality of football,excitement, drama ,the spectacle .eveything

Have to say Messi victory beats all the hype generated by euro in one month.eveyone in india politicans actors ,cricketers ,etc posting bout it.
Euro 2020 is the best euro ever ,quality of football,excitement, drama ,the spectacle .eveything
Yeah. I saw many people posting pic of Messi congratulating him in whatsapp status. Most have never watched a single match. Messi probably transcends every other game and its player. The GOAT.

Finally rain in my area after suffocating 45 +temperature days of may nd june
Maybe aaj bgwaan ne socha
FRRjK9h.jpg

i can't imagine the way sony use cr7 branding and meri doosri country ad if they do same for copa and use neymar and messi they are now top pile of trp chart

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock