Good News Brazil Football Team Are The Champions Of Copa America 2019

bro i agree with all your point but one thing i like to add those love football they see football at any price if not then star sports select subscriber go very low because star select show epl and epl have good fan base in india so they don't have worry about ad revenue but i don't criticise sony for that but if you see last year sony bought la liga rights for selective matches almost all matches one week big team much thats how they treat la liga football fan's those who love football cannot satisfied with one match a week if they care they go for all out buy la liga rights and what about frech league i know some people call it farmers leauge because one one team champion almost every year but still france are football world cup champions they should also go for that because they have french football 2 year ago but let rights go last year
i think main reason is not buying copa rights because almost all matches play either late night kick off or early morning so less they thought they get less viewer but a football lover if he loves his team or country time is not matter and that is my problem with sony
Major League Soccer is with DSports. Major League Baseball is not. Professional boxing is not actually a thing. Boxing takes place in pay per views. Sports channels acquires rights of pay per views. It's not just about TV rights. At least buy streaming rights which is cheaper. So that people don't have to illegally stream it.

My prediction gone👎

v7QMxCZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock