England tour to India 2012/13: News, Scores and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mmadhankumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 794
  • Views Views: Views 55,555
mmadhankumar said:
mystic said:
Let harbhajan out & in come one fast bowler.

so you want ashwin to stay in the XI :huh

Also i would like to see ishant/Sreesanth in the XI. We need someone who can bowl fast and bring the batsman on front foot.
Bro, what is this. Aswin is off color in just one match and that also he compensated with his batting performance in the first innings, in fact he seems to me better player of england spinners than any other our special batsman, and you people dont want him to continue. :no No bro. Certainly not this time even thinking of leaving Aswin out is not good bro.:no

@nskaran Bro its not like that. Being from TN, I also like and support ashwin. But team comes first before an individual.

Ashwin is in the XI as a bowler. So i would expect him to pick wickets not to score runs. If sehwag picks wickets regularly in every match but scoring only single digit runs means can we accept that. :huh

Also check ashwin strike rate this series. We cant afford to lose another test. Thats why i said like that. Remember, even if we score 700 runs we need to pick 20 wkts to win the match.

but after saying all this, i am sure ashwin will be in the XI as dhoni have faith in him more than all of us :tup:tup:tup

madhan bro, then can you please suggest one good spin bowler, who deserves place in Indian team instead of Aswin.;) don't forget bro, the same Aswin win matches for India in Previous matches (50 wickets in just 7 matches).:sp

nskaran said:
madhan bro, then can you please suggest one good spin bowler, who deserves place in Indian team instead of Aswin.;) don't forget bro, the same Aswin win matches for India in Previous matches (50 wickets in just 7 matches).:sp

bro undoubtedly ashwin is a good spinner... yes he is the fastest indian to 50 test wkts. maybe now he is struggling to get his rhythm. not his best in both tests now. if its ODI then its ok, we can win by our batting. but in test match we have take 20 wkts...

so just give him a break to relax and go with ojha, bhaji, zak and ishant in the next match... seriously i am not ok with 3 spinners. we have sehwag, yuvi and sachin who can bowl spin then why three spinners and 1 fast. better to go with 2 spin and 2 fast bowlers for next match...

that would be actually good for him also, if he continues to bowl wicketless that would affect his confidence too.... hope you agree bro :huh

Back
Top Bottom