England tour to India 2012/13: News, Scores and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mmadhankumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 794
  • Views Views: Views 55,555
madhan bro, it is not question of judge him in just 7 matches. See in all these matches the way of getting out. That is problem. His feet not moving perfectly. And see yesterday how many times he was beaten by Monty and finally got him PLUMB LBW. Most importantly he is not going to be rescuer for Indian team anymore, as he did in his past time. So these all things to be calculated bro.

yeah bro fully agree with those points... his foot movement is not as good as earlier and its expected due to age...

but dont be surpised if i say that he was bowled for only 16 times in the past 5 years. and yesterday was the only time in 5 years he was trapped lbw by a left arm spinner ;);)

but at the same time i am not supporting sachin here, as i said a few days back, this would be the right time for him to quit because we have enough backup now like raina, rahane, rohit, badri, vijay etc

mystic said:
Let harbhajan out & in come one fast bowler.

so you want ashwin to stay in the XI :huh

Also i would like to see ishant/Sreesanth in the XI. We need someone who can bowl fast and bring the batsman on front foot.

Back
Top Bottom