England tour to India 2012/13: News, Scores and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mmadhankumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 794
  • Views Views: Views 55,555
mmadhankumar said:
nskaran said:
madhan bro, then can you please suggest one good spin bowler, who deserves place in Indian team instead of Aswin.;) don't forget bro, the same Aswin win matches for India in Previous matches (50 wickets in just 7 matches).:sp

bro undoubtedly ashwin is a good spinner... yes he is the fastest indian to 50 test wkts. maybe now he is struggling to get his rhythm. not his best in both tests now. if its ODI then its ok, we can win by our batting. but in test match we have take 20 wkts...

so just give him a break to relax and go with ojha, bhaji, zak and ishant in the next match... seriously i am not ok with 3 spinners. we have sehwag, yuvi and sachin who can bowl spin then why three spinners and 1 fast. better to go with 2 spin and 2 fast bowlers for next match...

that would be actually good for him also, if he continues to bowl wicketless that would affect his confidence too.... hope you agree bro :huh
I am 50% only agree with you bro (regarding break to be given to Aswin to refresh him). But certainly no use of Bhajji there, he is not anymore effective bowler. Already he is in serious out of form, even going wicketless in domestic matches. So if you recommend leg break bowler will be good choice (i feel). ok bro.:)

But unfortunately i have to pick from the squad bro, otherwise we can think of amit mishra :tup

And one more thing bro. Dhoni has asked for a turning pitch on eden gardens, so i am sure he will go with 3 spinners only :wall

Virat said:
Tendulkar,VIRAT ,DHONI not playing Good

You can't do too many changes during a test series.
So they will continue to play remaining test matches with or without one or max two changes in the current team.

Virat said:
Tendulkar,VIRAT ,DHONI not playing Good

I think Sachin will keep on playing like this Even after Series of Failures...

Definitely Selectors Should Think of this....

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

mmadhankumar said:
But unfortunately i have to pick from the squad bro, otherwise we can think of amit mishra :tup

And one more thing bro. Dhoni has asked for a turning pitch on eden gardens, so i am sure he will go with 3 spinners only :wall
Hope fully all is well for us there in kolkatta and we will win the match comprehensively:k

Back
Top Bottom