England tour to India 2012/13: News, Scores and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mmadhankumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 794
  • Views Views: Views 55,555
Indian cricket team should have Gambhir as Test captain & Dhoni for ODI & 20-20.
High time for Sachin to think for retirement.
:angry

Humiliated Indian team. Home conditions, spinning track and all the aspects favours to Indian team, still India lost to England and that too a very big loss. England spinners are far far better from Indian spinners in this match. I dont know why and what happened to the Indian spinners. Yes it is time for Sachin to retire, other wise, he too will be pushed out. He should think before the BCCI push him out from the team. Let us hope for the best to Indian team in the next match. I am looking forward and i think it is going to be many changes in Indian team. wait and see friends.

MS Dhoni on the defeat: "Definitely outplayed, Monty bowled really well. All get turn, but the pace he bowled at made sure that the batsmen were on the front foot. To some extent, yes I am disappointed with our spinners. We let England bat back. Could have brought them forwarded. All of a sudden they have to change their plan. Change of conditions from Ahmedabad. Always interesting. When two best sides are playing, series are close. It will be a test of character in the two coming games."

Did you read the text in bold, so if monty can do that, why not Bhaji, Ashwin and Ohja cant do it :angry:angry:angry

And is this a close game or a humiliating defeat :huh:huh:huh

So, why did india lose the test match??? Take a close look at the strike rates of our bowlers and you know why :dodgy:dodgy

mmadhankumar said:
MS Dhoni on the defeat: "Definitely outplayed, Monty bowled really well. All get turn, but the pace he bowled at made sure that the batsmen were on the front foot. To some extent, yes I am disappointed with our spinners. We let England bat back. Could have brought them forwarded. All of a sudden they have to change their plan. Change of conditions from Ahmedabad. Always interesting. When two best sides are playing, series are close. It will be a test of character in the two coming games."

Did you read the text in bold, so if monty can do that, why not Bhaji, Ashwin and Ohja cant do it :angry:angry:angry

And is this a close game or a humiliating defeat :huh:huh:huh

So, why did india lose the test match??? Take a close look at the strike rates of our bowlers and you know why :dodgy:dodgy

thanks bro, very detailed analysis report from you. Me too asking the same question that why Aswin, Ohja & Bhajji cant bowl in fast pace like what England spinners did. Really very big humiliation. :wall:wall:wall Hope fully for the next match best Indian team will be picked and win the match.::angry:angry:angry

karthik said:
close game means , not this match.
it is the series
bro even the series is not a close one. atleast i think... last match was fully dominated by india and this was england all the way. both teams should play equally for a close game...

nskaran said:
thanks bro, very detailed analysis report from you. Me too asking the same question that why Aswin, Ohja & Bhajji cant bowl in fast pace like what England spinners did. Really very big humiliation. :wall:wall:wall Hope fully for the next match best Indian team will be picked and win the match.::angry:angry:angry

yeah bro... check the SR for ashwin (he is the main strike bowler as far as MSD is concerned), its 116, which means he takes almost 20 overs to pick one wicket... that too on home condition... pathetic :wall and same for zaheer :angry

nskaran said:
madhan bro, what about tendulkar. what is your opinion.
on a simple note... yes it looks like he need to think of retring... but....

lets go by the stats again.... in 2010 he was the top run getter in test matches in the world... in 2011 also he did relatively well... agree that he didnt shine in 2012... but my question is, are we going to judge a player like him on the basis of just 7 matches :huh:huh:huh

Back
Top Bottom