Seeking Help Does existing Amazon Prime account extends if availed Airtel offer?

alamodein

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Did anyone tried avialing the Airtel Prime Video offer if there existing Prime membership is active?
Does it extends the Prime subscribtion by 1 more year?

Did anyone tried avialing the Airtel Prime Video offer if there existing Prime membership is active?
Does it extends the Prime subscribtion by 1 more year?
If you are already Amazon Prime Member then you can't use that offer with same account, to avail the benefit you need to have an Amazon account without active prime membership.

If you are already Amazon Prime Member then you can't use that offer with same account, to avail the benefit you need to have an Amazon account without active prime membership.
Thanks for replying bro..

Yes I am aware of these terms from Airtel.

However I just have question if anyone tried availing Airtel Prime Offer with their existing Amazon Prime account.
Does it give any error message while doing so?

Thanks for replying bro..

Yes I am aware of these terms from Airtel.

However I just have question if anyone tried availing Airtel Prime Offer with their existing Amazon Prime account.
Does it give any error message while doing so?
it is not possible.only after end, you can avail.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock