Breaking Disney+ to launch in India through Hotstar on March 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars fans are very less outside North America and so less in India that they are not even 0.0001%. Hardcore fans form even less numbers.
And I am from BengaLuru only.
Wow. You might not have been to comic con here then. I met a lot of crazy star wars fans ruing that mandalorian not available in India..

And i even seriously doubt that number of yours. Even my friends are super crazy about star wars... On the same level like MCU and DCEU

Wow. You might not have been to comic con here then. I met a lot of crazy star wars fans ruing that mandalorian not available in India..

And i even seriously doubt that number of yours. Even my friends are super crazy about star wars... On the same level like MCU and DCEU
I seriously doubt whether you know what the total population of India is then.

The well is a frog's whole world. Cons are just that, a well for frogs to assemble in.

Never mistake that as anything more. Even Star Wars TV show can't survive on Star Wars fans in India, much less the movies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock