Breaking Disney+ to launch in India through Hotstar on March 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Iger said he is particularly excited about India, where the service will debut March 29 at the start of the Indian Premier League Cricket season, which airs on Disney’s Hotstar streaming service there. Disney will combine and rebrand Disney+ with Hotstar’s VIP and Premium offerings to create Disney+Hotstar. “We see this as a great opportunity to use the proven platform of Hotstar to launch the new Disney+ service in one of the most populous countries and fastest growing economies in the world
Disney+ Heads For Big International Rollout In March, Announces India Debut

Good news but can we expect a complete revamp of their app and technology - 4K and Dolby Atmos etc.,

IPL & Disney+ both at the same time, we can expect, but not sure. I guess they will be revamping everything on Bamtech's core. Hulu is moving to that, I guess it I'd be logical for Hotstar too.

IPL & Disney+ both at the same time, we can expect, but not sure. I guess they will be revamping everything on Bamtech's core. Hulu is moving to that, I guess it I'd be logical for Hotstar too.
Thanks. I am hoping for that too!!

Iger said he is particularly excited about India, where the service will debut March 29 at the start of the Indian Premier League Cricket season, which airs on Disney’s Hotstar streaming service there. Disney will combine and rebrand Disney+ with Hotstar’s VIP and Premium offerings to create Disney+Hotstar. “We see this as a great opportunity to use the proven platform of Hotstar to launch the new Disney+ service in one of the most populous countries and fastest growing economies in the world
Disney+ Heads For Big International Rollout In March, Announces India Debut
This would boost their paid base for sure.... But depends upon pricing, if it remains same or not. Hope they keep it same !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock