Breaking Disney+'s India launch on March 29th will be delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just reisntalled the public version i got it ..nd immediately logged in ... No beta version required as of ...they have enlarged the scope of beta disney plus i think try to relogin ... Although the shows and m9vies are same they havent added new one hoping to see shinchan soon ...

I just reisntalled the public version i got it ..nd immediately logged in ... No beta version required as of ...they have enlarged the scope of beta disney plus i think try to relogin ... Although the shows and m9vies are same they havent added new one hoping to see shinchan soon ...
Upload some pics....
Sorry to say...I m not believe...

MtwlLyu.jpg

MtwlLyu.jpg

5HCEFEQ.jpg

Hope now u believe it bro

200 percent they r sure all is ready pricing nd all r discussing now
Those discussions are already over. It's the moment of when they unveil it...
I don't see any reason for linking the delay with IPL. Considering current situation, I think there won't be an IPL!
True that. The launch is just a click of a button. The stage is set, just don't know when...
Can you confirm that Doraemon and ShinChan are returning on hotstar?
Yes

Streaming quality is restricted now. So if there is 4K rollout it will get partially affected. After all current situation affect the overall impression of the new app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock