Breaking Disney+'s India launch on March 29th will be delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any reason for linking the delay with IPL. Considering current situation, I think there won't be an IPL!

There is any chances to disney+ upload 20th Century fox movies in telugu,tamil,hindi Best hollywood movies
I'm asking not now
may be in future is possible to disney+

You expected Pirates of Carribean 1 & Starwar series will be dubbed into regional languages before ??
But they dubbed all those movies, which doesnt have theatrical releases in regional languages.
So soon we will get Fox studios movies with regional audios too. But it take some time.

There is any chances to disney+ upload 20th Century fox movies in telugu,tamil,hindi Best hollywood movies
I'm asking not now
may be in future is possible to disney+

If the dubbed version is available and they have bought rights then u can expect it on Hotstar else it will b somewhere else. Let's wait, already some movies added in regional languages and others might follow bcoz they do take much interest in acquiring content of subsidiaries

will the disney plus content be available in the premium section or the vip section of hotstar?
because right now most of the disney content in hotstar is available in the vip section ,also if it is available under the vip section will it be dubbed into hindi and other regional languages.

will the disney plus content be available in the premium section or the vip section of hotstar?
because right now most of the disney content in hotstar is available in the vip section ,also if it is available under the vip section will it be dubbed into hindi and other regional languages.
only dubbed version on VIP
English version on Premium

Now a days Disney i mean UTV Action Telecasting JamesBond007 Movies in Hindi may be i think they have Satellite Rights of MGM Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock