Disney+ Hotstar new plans effective from September 1

That's not happening. They will maintain the same features or upgrade us to that middle plan. I brought VIP only for watching Premier League in TV. Why will i subscribe to watch it in Mobile when it is already free thanks to Jio?!
Premier League or any sport is no longer free on Jio. A VIP subscription is required. Are you streaming via Star Sports Select channel?

They should offer individual user profiles like Netflix, prime video and sony liv, so that 4ppl can share the 4 screen plan and have separate continue watching history.
They will face huge backlash specially from Android TV users who they made purchase of VIP to even use the app.

Read the tweet carefully. It says till current membership expires, you can enjoy the benefits of current VIP plan.
No, it doesn't. Currently VIP offers bollywood, sports and daily soap with only one screen limit. TV and Web is out of the question.

No, it doesn't. Currently VIP offers bollywood, sports and daily soap with only one screen limit. TV and Web is out of the question.
Best of both plans can be enjoyed till current membership expires. Best of VIP plan is ability to view on TV. Best of mobile plan is whole library access.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock