Disney+ Hotstar new plans effective from September 1

So, we can call it a price drop, the contents which were available for ₹1499 will now be available for ₹899.
What could be the reason? I fear certain contents may leave Disney+Hotstar.

So, we can call it a price drop, the contents which were available for ₹1499 will now be available for ₹899.
What could be the reason? I fear certain contents may leave Disney+Hotstar.
basically they are opting for Netflix model where all content will be available to all paid users. Difference would only be in the device used and quality. I am wondering if hotstar goes ad free with all this

What about the existing vip users? Will they upgrade it to 899 plan or downgrade it to mobile plan?

basically they are opting for Netflix model where all content will be available to all paid users. Difference would only be in the device used and quality. I am wondering if hotstar goes ad free with all this
Do you think ads are going away on plans being charged ₹499 annually for all content when ₹399 with limited access to content has ads? I think it's gonna be like Peacock who are charging low subscription service to push ads.

AFAIK 2 screens will effect if the same content is watched at the same time...In 2 screens plan then we can use/login in 4 devices too as per existing methods...
Presently sunnxt only not allows more than 4 devices even to login...Other OTT services is allowing...
On that 899/- plan makes cheaper for home users...

What if HBO's content is going away? There were rumours of HBO Max launching. I know there is a huge audience for Marvel content. But the biggest selling point of premium was HBO and Sports. VIP itself was a successful plan and is easier for purchase as it comes bundled with multiple plans from telecom operators.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock