Disney+ Hotstar new plans effective from September 1

They should offer individual user profiles like Netflix, prime video and sony liv, so that 4ppl can share the 4 screen plan and have separate continue watching history.
Multiple profiles are much needed now

All the Vip users will be upgraded to Mobile only plan not the super plan. So all the Vip users will be restricted to only mobile from September 1st ( They can access the english content though)

All the Vip users will be upgraded to Mobile only plan not the super plan. So all the Vip users will be restricted to only mobile from September 1st ( They can access the english content though)
Any source brother?

They can't do that to ppl who have paid for VIP just to view the Indian language content on the big screen TV. The VIP users will continue to get the existing benefits till their validity lasts. Though the Premium users may get a free upgrade to 4 screen simultaneous viewing.

What if HBO's content is going away? There were rumours of HBO Max launching. I know there is a huge audience for Marvel content. But the biggest selling point of premium was HBO and Sports. VIP itself was a successful plan and is easier for purchase as it comes bundled with multiple plans from telecom operators.
I think as Disney is the parent, Hotstar will not renew HBO rights when it expire. Also they may bring more FX, 20th Television & ABC shows inorder to fill that gap.
If HBO Max not launching soon, HBO shows new deal high chance with Amazon Prime.

That's not happening. They will maintain the same features or upgrade us to that middle plan. I brought VIP only for watching Premier League in TV. Why will i subscribe to watch it in Mobile when it is already free thanks to Jio?!

They can't do that to ppl who have paid for VIP just to view the Indian language content on the big screen TV. The VIP users will continue to get the existing benefits till their validity lasts. Though the Premium users may get a free upgrade to 4 screen simultaneous viewing.
Nope. Hotstar already confirmed existing VIP users will get upgraded to mobile only plan from September 1st

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock