Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter amarnathkvk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,455
  • Views Views: Views 243,668
Nazar episodes comes @6pm(very late) bcz of its preproduction work(vfx work)

I thought they are acting while keeping someone always on shoulder, thank god those are vfx otherwise shoulder pain is a must for those actors at night.

No today's episode of nazar uploaded around 4.30pm.....i watched today's episode on 4.45pm
O, I checked it at 6pm & it was available so thought that it was uploaded at that time.
So, now it's clear that they upload Nazar's episode when the VFX work gets completed.

I thought they are acting while keeping someone always on shoulder, thank god those are vfx otherwise shoulder pain is a must for those actors at night.
Well, it's real. 'On the sets' videos are available on YouTube which shows that they were really carrying Chalaayans on their shoulders. Actors were getting unbalanced also.
I think they carry them only for few minutes & the rest is done using camera as the Chalaayan just seats idle & that too invisible for most of the times.

Well, it's real. 'On the sets' videos are available on YouTube which shows that they were really carrying Chalaayans on their shoulders. Actors were getting unbalanced also.
I think they carry them only for few minutes & the rest is done using camera as the Chalaayan just seats idle & that too invisible for most of the times.
Why todays episodes got premium in hotarat? Daily it would be free

Back
Top Bottom