Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter amarnathkvk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,458
  • Views Views: Views 243,772
Now All Star Channel Tv Shows New Episode Available On Hotstar For Premium Customers(Jio/airtel customers also) Daily 6 Am, More than 12 Hours Before Airing On Television.
But not Nazar. Earlier it was getting uploaded either after the premiere on tv or at it's original airing time i.e. 11 pm but now it's getting uploaded at 6 pm.

But not Nazar. Earlier it was getting uploaded either after the premiere on tv or at it's original airing time i.e. 11 pm but now it's getting uploaded at 6 pm.
But today's Nazar episode I watched around 12pm.

I m some time watching Krishna chali London show on hotstar when I missed any episode and they giving me 1 free upcoming episode before it's telecast on starplus without any Subscription :)

But today's Nazar episode I watched around 12pm.
Yesterday, when I tried in afternoon around 2.30 then it was not available but in the evening after 6pm it was available so today also I watched it after 6pm.
I'll once again check tomorrow that at what time it actually gets uploaded.

Hotstar has changed the format of writing program names of Star Plus.
wqt1eh.png

Earlier it was as per the channel's theme. Written in red colour on white block with golden border.
They have copied Star Jalsha here. Previously it was the white rectangle with gold border and one cut corner. It is used in Star Plus’s on-screen graphics for Ab Tak, Aage Dekhiye, etc. On the other hand Star Jalsha (after the rebrand) does not have any such rectangular (or other) holding shape. There is simply a background colour, a picture and the name of the show.

Last edited:
They have copied Star Jalsha here. Previously it was the white rectangle with gold border and one cut corner. It is used in Star Plus’s on-screen graphics for Ab Tak, Aage Dekhiye, etc. On the other hand Star Jalsha (after the rebrand) does not have any such rectangular (or other) holding shape. There is simply a background colour, a picture and the name of the show.
But why to copy?
That format is as per the channel's theme. Star Jalsha & Star Bharat write the program names directly with a colured background & the same is followed on hotstar.
I think Star Plus will change the way of writing program names (although there's very less chance).

I searched for this on DDF but didn't find it anywhere. Stree is now streaming on Hotstar Premium. No longer exclusive to JioCinema.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom