Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

Fake news. Hotstar executive denied about any discussions with Flipkart.
Flipkart eyes stake in Star India’s Hotstar; steps up battle with Amazon by expanding into video content - Firstpost
I guarantee Disney-Fox will never sell any stake of Hotstar to anyone.

This speculation might be due to 50 Flipkart Plus coins gives you one year Hotstar Premium Subscription.There is some kind of understanding between Flipkart-Hotstar to take on Amazon-Amazon Prime.

Plainly Flipkart isn't capable of achieving any such sort of a deal but Walmart can give that much needed power to Flipkart to buy Anything from Anyone.

Hotstar Now working in Bluestacks . All star channels and sports can now be watched live on PC through JIO TV and hotstar.

My Hotstar subscription is ending in first week of October.

Is there a better option than Rs.999 for 12 months?

Hotstar Started Adding HOOQ Content Also. Presently Big Bang Theory and Supergirl, Vampire Diaries, Krypton,Ash vs Evil Dead, DC Legends Of Tomorrow and More shows All Season Added

Last edited:
Hotstar Started Adding HOOQ Content Also. Presently Big Bang Theory and Supergirl, Vampire Diaries, Krypton,Ash vs Evil Dead, DC Legends Of Tomorrow and More shows All Season Added

Wow this is a big deal as hotstar has F.R.I.E.N.D.S now

Abp ananda,abp majha and abp asmita live feed seems removed.Only clips available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock